Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The reason to why Blogging is the new craze!

Blogging to me was something out there that people who have all the time on their hands to just talk about anything. I have never been a wizard with computers, so when being asked to make a blog and share my views towards media issues was a big ask. Realizing that making a blog was just like skiing down the river, once you’re up and going there is a sense of freedom. This is what the blog was like creating it, there was no limit to what was discussed and it was my own personal opinion.


Blogs are known to have a core topic; with the one topic per blog, allows the author to have a broad opinion. The media issues have created a blog about how changing media is affecting the world and how much people take note with each different media. To help my understanding of the articles, each were discussed as I am not someone who regularly sits down to read a paper like The Australian. I am the person who reads The Advertiser, reading to the confidential section and stopping. With blogs, that is a whole other story, the closest thing to a blog I have encountered is Facebook.

Overall, the assignment side of the blog made me learn that there are ways of having a say and expressing my own opinion on certain issues. Although the blog isn’t just the media issues there are many other aspects, for example, professional links to other blogs and news sites and the debate print verses online. Although, my blog has only had a couple of visitors, I have put my opinion out there for those who want to read it. The main positive of the Blogger program is that it is free and easy to use for anyone.

Image source: I Love Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment